Rebecca Park Totilo personally instructs you using her inspirational approach to aromatherapy. You will come away with the knowledge and confidence to lead and teach your own 1, 2, and 3-hour workshop or 1-2 day class. In addition, you will be granted copyright permission for the use of Aroma Hut Institute’s 2-day student manual for use in your own essential oil class! With this manual, you will be able to create handouts with written instructions, develop activities, build schedules, change or add as much as you like, and tailor to your personal needs. When you complete the class, you will have in hand a customized schedule for your own event, ready to advertise! You will also receive a certificate of completion suitable for framing.
Aroma Hut Institute’s 3-Day Teacher Training Program provides professional aromatherapists the opportunity to craft and hone effective teaching methods for facilitating essential oils classes. You will benefit from Rebecca’s own professional training curriculum, and get hands on experience from an expert. As a group, fellow classmates will brainstorm together to come up with unique and interesting aromatherapy classes and workshops, class outlines and most importantly hands on activities that will keep your students involved and wanting more!
This class will cover:
- A step by step teaching outline for leading 1 and 2-day aromatherapy workshops. We will cover what material to teach, how to present the material, blending activities and instructions to use with your students for each activity, including the time to spend on each activity, and what is critical to include in each class!
- As a group, we will help you organize your manual and discuss supplies, and how to price your event.
- We will briefly cover how to track expenses, collect payments and make sure you are making a profit!
- Resources such as books by Rebecca will be available at a wholesale bulk rate. Essential oils will also be available for purchase at a discount.
- Bonus: A special webinar broadcast by NAHA president, Jade Shutes on important product labeling and ingredients for custom products will be presented.
Attendees will Receive:
- The private label rights and copyright to the student manual which includes the outlines, schedule planners, and information on how to teach a 1-2 day aromatherapy seminar or workshop including the following data:
- Essential oil datasheets describing their therapeutic properties for 25 essential oils.
- Safety guidelines and dilution rates for essential oil safety.
- Generic recipes for aromatherapy activities to use in your class.
- Resources and listings for wholesale suppliers.
- Recommended reading lists.
You may pay in full ($995) using paypal or a major credit card.
CEU’s: This program is pending approval for Massage Therapy in Florida by NCBTMB for 24 hours.
Aroma Hut Institute 200+hour Aromatherapy Certification Program (Level 2) or equivalent training in the uses of essential oils. Please email Rebecca at email@example.com your certificate for approval if you attended another NAHA-approved school.