Helichrysum is an effective oil for acne, bruises, boils, burns, cuts, dermatitis, eczema, irritated skin, and wounds.
- Country of Origin: Native to North Africa and throughout the Mediterranean.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Parts: Flowers
- Botanical Family: Asteraceae (Compositae)
- Chemical Families: Monoterpenes, Monoterpenols, Sesquiterpenes, Sesquiterpenols, Ketones, Esters
- Aroma: Deep, Herbaceous, Warm
- Note: Middle-Base
- Can be irritating if too much used.
- Please check with your healthcare provider before using during pregnancy.
Helichrysum supports the body through post-viral fatigue and convalescence, and can also be used to repair skin damaged by psoriasis, eczema or ulceration.
|Skin Healing||Tonic||Wound Healing|
Mental/Emotional: great balancing oil for nervous conditions, healing during emotional trauma, helpful with healing old wounds and scars from the past. Helps to prevent depression and chronic fatigue.
Muscular: provides relief for muscular spasms, cramps and pain.
Respiratory: helpful for asthma, coughs, colds, relieves allergies.
Skin/Hair: useful for cellular regeneration and cell renewal. Great for wounds and scars, supports the healing of burns.
Urinary/Genital: can be strengthening and restores vitality.
Non-toxic, generally non-irritating. Best if used at low dosages.