Flu Buster is a powerful blend of pure therapeutic grade essentials oils similar to a popular Multi-level Utah essential oil company’s and just as potent. This blend contains Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Eucalyptus, Lemon, and Rosemary Essential Oils.
Each of these oils properties can keep viruses and bacteria from invading and overwhelming the immune system. Clinical studies from Weber State University have shown essentials oils to be 99.96% effective against airborne bacteria. It also proved that viruses, fungi, and bacteria can not live in the presence of essential oils.
The history of this blend finds its roots in the Middle ages when Bubonic Plague ran rampant through Europe killing tens of thousands of people. A band of robbers ransacked the homes of dead or dying citizens. They covered themselves in essential oils and herbs. After being apprehended, their death sentences were commuted for the secret to their survival. The information found its way to the king of England and it is rumored the formula these band of crooks used is recorded in the Royal English Archive.
The combination of these essential oils promotes good health and boosts the immune system. Clinical studies from Weber State University have shown essentials oils to be 99.96% effective against airborne bacteria. It also proved that viruses, fungi, and bacteria can not live in the presence of certain essential oils.
Ways to Use Your Flu Buster Essential Oil Blend Formula:
1. Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to cuts or open wounds to prevent infection and promote healing.
2. Mix with a tablespoon of water, gargle for a sore throat.
3. Apply with a carrier oil to your upper chest and throat for bronchitis.
4. Place a drop on your thumb and apply to the roof of your mouth for a headache.
7. Put directly on the soles of your feet to protect you from colds and flu.
8. Breathe in the vapors when you have lung congestion.
9. Use to clean pet cages, creating a healthier environment for them.
10. Add to your dishwasher for cleaner dishes.
11. Add to your laundry cycle for cleaner clothes.
12. Add to your mop water for cleaner floors.
13. Mix with water to make a spray to repel insects on your flowers and plants.
14. Use to dissolve the gummy adhesive on price labels.
15. Apply to bee and wasp stings to neutralize the toxin and relieve the pain.
16. Apply to gums to prevent and treat gum disease.
17. Apply orally to maintain healthy teeth and reduce cavities.
18. Apply to gums and teeth for pain relief from toothaches.
19. Diffuse in homes or business to solve mold problems.
20. Add to orange juice and drink to reduce phlegm and congestion.
21. Apply to broken bones or joints for pain relief and to hasten healing.
22. Put a drop in your cup of tea for flavor and to maintain health.
23. Put on the tip of your tongue to help you stop smoking.
24. Put on cold sores and canker sores to make them disappear.
25. For warts, apply topically, inhale and ingest in capsules to make them disappear.
26. Rub on sore joints to relieve arthritis pain.
27. Drink a few drops in water or juice every three hours to stop a cold.
28. Place a drop on the tongue and a drop in a glass of water every day for herpes.
29. Rub on the bottoms of children’s feet for protection before school every day.
30. Diffuse in the house as your children come home from school every day to kill airborne bacteria.
31. Mix 50:50 with a carrier oil and rub on daily for relief of shingles.
32. Apply a drop on wound of a cat or dog to enhance healing.
33. Diffuse in the home or office to stimulate a cheerful mood.
34. Diffuse in the office to increase concentration and work efficiency.
35. Diffuse in your place of business to ward off germs.
36. Diffuse in the classroom to reduce student sickness and absenteeism.
37. Put a few drops in your carpet steamer/cleaner to disinfect carpet.
38. Mix a few drops with honey or agave in a teaspoon for cough relief.
39. Breathe and apply for sinus headaches.
40. Put a drop on a pimple to make it shrink and disappear.
41. For laryngitis put a drop under your tongue to restore your voice.
42. Inhale for relief of allergy symptoms.
43. Take a capsule full every day for relief of Lyme disease symptoms.
44. Carry a bottle on every flight to protect you from germs on the plane.
45. Drop in the heat/AC vents of a hotel to rid it of airborne germs.
46. Mix with baking soda to clean bathtubs.
47. Apply undiluted to the toes and feet to combat fungus.
48. Apply to poison ivy rashes (may need to be diluted with vegetable oil) to relieve the itch.
49. Drop Blend on a cloth to remove permanent marker stains.
50. Sanitize pierced earrings by cleaning with Flu Buster Oil Blend.
51. Rub on the big toe before retiring to help with proper vision.
52. Applying Flu Buster Essential Oil Blend, diluted 1 drop oil to 5 drops carrier Oil, may be helpful in soothing pinkeye and other eye inflammations. (Do Not Get In The Eye.)
53. Apply 1 drop of Blend onto toothbrush to sanitize.
54. Use for bathrooms and toilets to sanitize and freshen.
55. Use to cut grease on kitchen counters and stovetops.
56. Use to mop floors to clean and disinfect.
57. Apply to hands to remove stubborn, sticky substances like tree sap.
58. Use to wash fruits and vegetables from the supermarket.
59. Add to the water in your vacuum cleaner/steamer to cleanse the air and disinfect the carpet.
60. Spray along ant trails in the house to keep them out.
61. Use to wipe chairs and furniture in school classrooms to cut down on student sickness.
62. Scrub old floors to remove old varnish and prepare for refinishing.
63. Clean upholstery.
64. Clean the upholstery and dashboard of your car.
65. Soak off burnt food in pots and skillets.
66. Wipe or soak garbage cans to get them clean, sanitary and smelling fresh.
67. For tough stains, pour it on as a pre-wash stain remover.
68. Use undiluted to clean and kill mold on walls and floors or degrease oven.
Please read and follow the safety precautions provided with your order. Bandits Blend is not recommended for pregnant women. Please consult your health provider before use.
IMPORTANT: All products are for external use only unless otherwise indicated. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.