Eucalyptus is known for its only food source to Koalas in Australia and how its use as traditional medicine by the Austrian people. This oil is effective in combating the effects of colds and flu, and perfect for sore muscles and joints.
- Country of Origin: Native to Australia, and now grows in California.
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Plant Parts: Leaves
- Botanical Family: Myrtaceae
- Chemical Families: Monoterpenes, Oxides
- Aroma: Camphoraceous, Fresh
- Note: Top/Middle
- Avoid during pregnancy.
- Avoid using with children under 5. (Eucalyptus radiata is fine to use in low dilution with children, dogs, and horses.
- Avoid in cases of epilepsy or neurological imbalances.
- Avoid with high blood pressure.
- Avoid if taking homeopathic remedies.
This oil is effective in combating the effects of colds and flu, and perfect for sore muscles and joints.
Lymphatic: reduces inflammation and is an immune stimulant.
Mental/Emotional: refreshing, stimulating, and helps with concentration.
Respiratory: expectorant, reduces swelling of mucous membranes, loosens phlegm, asthma, bronchitis, colds, flu, sinus complaints, and throat infections.
Skin: cuts, wounds, and ulcers.
Do not take internally; cases of liver toxicity have been reported. There are over 700 species of eucalyptus, please be aware of the species you are using.