Basic Salt Scrub Recipe
- 1/2 cup Sea Salts
- 2-4 ounces Vegetable Carrier Oil (your choice)
- 9-12 drops Top Note Essential Oil
- 6-8 drops Middle Note Essential Oil
- 3-4 drops Base Note Essential Oil
- In a container, add your carrier oil, such as almond or coconut oil. Add your essential oils starting with the base note, followed by the middle note, then finally top note. Stir to mix well.
- Add sea salts and mix well to thoroughly saturate the salts with the oils.
- In the shower or bath, scrub the salt solution into the skin in upward motions toward the heart and in the direction of the lymph flow.
Tip: Be sure to check precautions for oils that may cause sensitivity to skin. Not recommended for children.