- Avoid during pregnancy?
- Please see note in comment box, Helene
- In the video you mentioned a kit. It that something that was to be included with the course?
- Is this assignment something that we are to email to you when we complete? Since I've never done this before, can I do the first one on myself?
- * BLENDING *
- If essential oils are not to be used on broken/damaged skin, how are the oils that aid in fighting infection/ protecting wounds from becoming septic applied?
- Rosemary Precautions
- Quiz questions
- Why would rose oil not help with bursitis, if it is an anti-inflammatory?
- Why are there discrepencies in the quizzes concerning chemical qualities in the oils? I marked that there were sesquiterpenes in lemongrass because the CCB indicated .3% on another question on another oil quiz I marked no if it didn't have at least 1% and it was marked wrong so I wanted to include it in this one and it was marked wrong. There seem to be discrepencies so the student doesn't know whether to include them when asked or not...