The Joy of Cooking With Essential Oil – Imagine opening the doors to a whole new world of cooking, unleashing new dimensions of sensory pleasure.
Imagine opening the doors to a whole new world of cooking with essential oils – unleashing new dimensions of sensory pleasure. Aromatherapy can enhance your culinary creations in a multitude of ways. Your meals will no longer seem bland and boring with the incredible fragrance and flavor essential oils brings. Healthy food should never be thought of as mere fuel for the body, it should be enjoyed as a multi-sensory experience that brings therapeutic value as well as nourishment.
For years we have limited the use of essential oils to scented candles and soaps, in the belief that they were unsafe to consume (and many are!). However, more people are realizing the value of using pure essential oils to enhance their diet.
In Rebecca’s articles in Cooking With Essential Oils, you will learn how cooking with essential oils can open up a wealth of creative opportunities in the kitchen. Packed with over 100+ traditional recipes to experiment with, this cookbook also includes:
– Exhaustive directory of essential oils and herbs commonly used in cooking and some of their therapeutic properties
– Blending techniques for creating favorite essential oil flavor groups
– Quick pinch substitution guides for spices and herbs
– Ways to use hydrosols for marinades, dressings, and dipping oils
– Easy, superfast recipes for making your own seasoned and flavored salts
– Charts galore for knowing which essential oils to use for smoothies, flavored honeys, and more