Aromatherapy Consultation Fees
Our educational services and consultations at Aroma Hut Institute can help you choose the best 100% therapeutic pure essential oil blends and oils for your needs. Please find the aromatherapy consultation fees below.
Clinical Aromatherapy Consultations
Upon obtaining a diagnosis from your physician, if you make a decision to support your health with therapeutic oils but are lost on how to go about it, we will gladly help you. You can do this either through email or phone. At Aroma Hut Institute, we are eagerly waiting to talk about the health, wellness and clinical issues affecting you. After which we will advise you on the appropriate self-care essential oil(s) or custom therapeutic blends suitable for you. And if you already have any at home, we would not hesitate to give you expert advice on how to use them too.
If you would like to receive an aromatherapy consultation/product, please fill out and submit the Client Intake Form prior to calling or emailing for an appointment. This will clarify the focus of our 100% therapeutic pure essential oils consultation assisting me in understanding your health issues and personal needs. Please always remember to print a copy for your own records.
Aromatherapy Consultation Fees
- $25 / Quick Consultation: Easy questions (up to 15 minutes)
- $50/ Short Consultation: More involved inquiries (up to 30 minutes)
- $100 / Full Consultations: (90 minutes or extended) The time frame depends highly on the health concern you’re consulting me for; that is, initial inquiry done through email or phone call. This may also require further examination of your health records and EOs for your health issue with a phone call to follow-up about results. If additional time is required, billing will be in 15-minute segments ($25).
- $50 / Follow-Up Self-Help Suggestions via email.
- $15 / Follow-Up Consultations at no more than 30 minutes each; any additional consultation time is charged in 15-minute increments at the above Quick Consultation price.
- $30/ Follow-Up Consultations at no more than 45 minutes each; any additional minute is charged in 15-minute increments at the above Quick Consultation price.
- PLUS the price of your custom blend & shipping (with sales tax for FL residents, but if shipped out of state no sales tax will be applied, only shipping costs). Custom blends vary in price due to an individual’s medicinal 100% therapeutic pure grade essential oils and current market availability.
- We accept payment via Mastercard, Visa, Venmo, Google Pay, PayPal, or personal checks.
Please Note: All phone calls are to be paid by the client.
For NEW Phone clients please contact me via email for contact information to schedule an appointment, I’m happy to discuss your case for up to 5 minutes, without charge on the issues you’d like to work on. If you wish to discuss your matter in more detail, please pre-arrange for a phone consultation fee to be charged at my rates listed above.
For NEW Email clients send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org. I will be happy to answer one brief question about whether I think essential oils can help address your issue. Then, you may decide if you want to schedule an appointment. The time and date for appointments will be arranged via email.
Appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday, between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM, FL time (EST). We recommend booking your appointment at least one week in advance. CANCELLATIONS require a 36-hour advance notice.
Aromatherapy Treatment Sessions – Your consultation can be done remotely or in person.
Custom-Crafted Essential Oil Blends are a special aromatherapy blend to help support self-help healing. In my role as an Aromatherapist, health advocate and aromatherapy self-help educator, I’m always interested in researching ‘what is right for you’ specifically tailored to your needs. It’s a wonderful, innovative process in the ability to discover any unique blends. Aroma Hut Institute tailored blends help the body psychologically and physiologically enhances the individual’s innate process of healing.
If the Aroma Hut Institute combination of recommended oils does not suit your needs, a different custom-created blend can be created if you prefer. Please fill out & submit the Client Intake Form and email it to email@example.com. I will use my professional knowledge and clinical aromatherapy training, along with your comments on this questionnaire to create your blend.
Please note if there are any scents that do not suit your olfactory liking. We need to know in advance of any fragrances that you find offensive or dislike.
Our homeopathic blends are carefully formulated and individually hand-crafted for you from our current stock of precious 100% pure grade therapeutic essential oils and organic carrier oils of our choice depending on the desired need for the blend to work properly and at its highest potential. We do have a pre-blended inventory, but it is tailored to the mass public and is listed in the products section. In turn, if a therapeutic dilution is more appropriate for your situation we will of course head in that direction. Custom blends made in house will vary in price due to individual medicinal grade of the essential oils as well as the current market availability. Your customized blend and formula that we create will be recorded for future purchases.
Personal consultations fees include up to 5 minutes of FREE email/phone conversations reviewing your particular health-wellness issue(s), researching & creating custom 100% therapeutic essential oil blends appropriate for self-care applications. Custom essential oil blend orders include a reference sheet or email detailing the EOs in the blend with a description of the healing medicinal properties of individual essential oil(s) that can also be found in Rebecca’s book, Therapeutic Blending With Essential Oil.
All forms can be filled out directly on my website and are directly submitted to me electronically. These forms will not be shared with anyone unless otherwise noted by you, the client. Aroma Hut Institute follows all HIPAA laws in order to maintain the anonymity of the client and their needs.
“HIPAA is the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. The primary goal of the law is to make it easier for people to keep health insurance, protect the confidentiality and security of healthcare information and help the healthcare industry control administrative costs.”