AROMATHERAPY CERTIFICATION LIVE CLASS FLORIDA (30 CEU hours)
Thursday, 9am – 5pm
Friday, 9am – 5pm
Saturday, 9am – 5pm
Sunday, 9am – 3pm
Cost: $795 (tuition, textbooks, supplies and essential oils)
Anyone may register for this aromatherapy certification live class held in Florida. No previous aromatherapy training is required.
SPACE IS LIMITED. REGISTER NOW!
Aromatherapy Certification Course Overview
This is an intensive 4-day Aromatherapy Certification Live Class for those who are interested in learning the foundational principles of aromatherapy and are seeking to become qualified in the therapeutic uses of essential oils. Students will learn to confidently work with over 2o+ essential oils.
If you are currently working in the health care industry or are seeking to enhance your career in alternative or complimentary health care, this is the course for you! Many of our graduates have gone on to create essential oil retail businesses, online stores, organic and holistic body and skincare product lines and consultation services. Students will learn how to use essential oils with a hands-on interactive curriculum in a beautiful, luxurious setting. As an entry level course, no previous aromatherapy training is required. This course is open to all who want to learn more about aromatherapy.
This course has been personally tailored and written by bestselling author and Clinical Aromatherapist, Rebecca Park Totilo. Her teaching style will keep you involved with lively discussions, hands-on blending and engaging lectures.
Prerequisites for attending Aromatherapy Certification Live Class
Anyone may register for this class. No previous Aromatherapy training is required.
What Is Covered In This Aromatherapy Course
A variety of topics will be covered concerning the many aspects of aromatherapy including essential oil usage, the chemistry, and science of aromatherapy and business practices. Other topics covered:
|Essential Oil Profiles||History of Essential Oils|
|Basic Physiology (the limbic system, lymphatic system, immune system, and the skin)||Methods of Extraction|
|Interaction on Physical and Emotional Levels||Methods of Application|
|Carrier Oils||Production and Quality of Oils|
|Blending Techniques||Safety and Contraindications|
|Methods of Absorption||Consultation/Communication Skills|
|Essential Oil Chemistry and Botany||Business Skills|
- Basil (Ocimum basilicum L)
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica)
- Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Frankincense (Boswellia carterii)
- Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
- Helichrysum (Helichrysum italicum)
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
- Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Lemongrass (Cymbopogon citratus)
- Myrtle (Myrtus communis)
- Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis)
- Rose (Rosa damascena)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
- Sandalwood (Santalum album)
- Spikenard (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis)
- Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
Upon Successful Completion of Aromatherapy Certification Live Class:
- Gain confidence in the safe and therapeutic uses of essential oils.
- Have clear understanding of the scope of aromatherapy practices and clear goals for an aromatherapy practice.
- Get a solid foundational knowledge of the therapeutic and emotional aspects of over 20 essential oils and 20 carrier oils.
- Know how to consult clients and evaluate which essential oils would be appropriate to use and how to use them safely and effectively.
- Experiment in the creation of a variety of body care products for self-care and professional use.
- Become proficient in blending therapeutic products.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the chemistry of essential oils.
- Be able to differentiate between fragrance and essential oils, as well as define an oils’ differences based on its country of origin.
- Graduate with a Certificate upon successful completion of this course.
Graduates will be certified as aromatherapists and receive a certificate of completion. This course is approved for 30 CEU hours through NCBTMB and is accredited by NAHA for Level 1.
Essential Oil Inhalers
Salve and Balms
Shower Gel / Shampoo
Bath sachets / Potpourri
Additionally, students receive:
- The use of over 20 different therapeutic grade, organic and wild-crafted essential oils while in class.
- A hardback textbook and Workbook 400-page manuals.
- List of resources for quality products and supplies.
- Information about various aromatherapy organizations and journals.
- Discounts on additional materials and essential oils at Aroma Hut Institute.
The Aromatherapy Certification exceeds the requirements for the “Level One – Foundation (30 hours + 20 hours online)” set forth by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), a self-governing body for national educational standards for aromatherapists. Upon successful completion of the Aromatherapy Certification Course, graduates may want to continue their studies with our online program Level 1 & 2 coursework for certification as a “Certified Aromatherapist” and be qualified to sit for the Aromatherapy Registration Council exam (ARC).
Many of our students go on to:
Develop a new career in aromatherapy.
Enhance an existing health care practice through the use of essential oils.
Use essential oils for personal growth, self-care, and holistic and alternative medicine.
In order to receive the Aromatherapy Certificate, students must:
- Attend all classes (either online or in-person) and complete all quizzes and written assignments with a passing grade of 70% or higher.
- Complete case studies and consultations.
- Pay tuition in full.
Full payment is due when you register for the in-person aromatherapy training. If you need a payment plan for the tuition, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Submit a question form to contact Rebecca Totilo directly.
Required Materials For This Course
All in-class blending supplies, including essential oils, carriers and bottles are included in the tuition. In order to complete any case studies outside of class, you will need to have a small selection of essential oils on hand. Kits with essential oils, carrier oils, and bottles will be made available for sale. If you have your own essential oils and supplies you may use them for your case studies. It is recommended that you use only essential oils that have been GC/MS tested and only organic carriers and butters.
Rebecca Park Totilo, Certified Aromatherapist & Bestselling Author of 52 books including, Organic Beauty With Essential Oil & Therapeutic Blending With Essential Oil.
Don’t Miss Your Chance. REGISTER NOW!