Sign Up Now for Our Next CLASS Two Dates to Choose From.
May 18-21, 2017
This is an intensive 4-day Aromatherapy Certification Florida Course for those who are interested in learning the foundational principles of aromatherapy and are seeking to become qualified in the therapeutic uses of essential oils. Students will learn to confidently work with over 2o+ essential oils. This course is being held in-person at Aroma Hut Institute in Pinellas Park, Florida.
If you are currently working in the health care industry or are seeking to enhance your career in alternative or complimentary health care, this is the course for you! Many of our graduates have gone on to create essential oil retail businesses, online stores, organic and holistic body and skincare product lines and consultation services. Students will learn how to use essential oils with a hands-on interactive curriculum in a beautiful, luxurious setting. As an entry level course, no previous aromatherapy training is required. This course is open to all who want to learn more about aromatherapy and become certified aromatherapists. Students will learn to confidently work with over 2o+ essential oils.
The Aromatherapy Certification exceeds the requirements for the “Level One – Foundation (30 hours)” set forth by The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), a self-governing body for national educational standards for aromatherapists. Upon successful completion of the Aromatherapy Certification Course, graduates may continue their studies with our online program Level 2 coursework for certification as a “Clinical Aromatherapist” and be qualified to sit for the Aromatherapy Registration Council exam (ARC).
Meet Your Instructor
For many, having a dream career and doing what they love is simply a dream! At Aroma Hut Institute, we help you turn your passion and dream of working with essential oils into one of the most rewarding experiences in life. With skillful guidance, bestselling author, Rebecca Park Totilo will help you plunge into a new exciting career in aromatherapy!
All of our online courses are personally tailored and written by her and include decades of personal experience. Each course includes interactive discussions, videos, audio segments, and numerous other resources to enhance your educational experience. Her teaching style will keep you involved with hands-on blending and engaging lectures.
- Essential Oil Profiles
- History of Essential Oils
- Basic Physiology (the limbic system, lymphatic system, and immune system)
- Methods of Extraction
- Interaction on Physical and Emotional Levels
- Methods of Application
- Carrier Oils
- Production and Quality of Oils
- Blending Techniques
- Safety and Contraindications
- Methods of Absorption
- Consultation/Communication Skills
- Essential Oil Chemistry and Botany
- Business Skills
- Alternative Medicine
Mission and Objectives
- Students will have confidence in the safe and therapeutic uses of essential oils.
- Students will have a clear understanding of the scope of aromatherapy practices and clear goals for an aromatherapy practice.
- Students will have a solid foundational knowledge of the therapeutic and emotional aspects of over 20 essential oils and 20 carrier oils.
- Students will know how to consult clients and evaluate which essential oils would be appropriate to use and how to use them safely and effectively.
- Students will gain experience in the creation of a variety of body care products for self-care and professional use.
- Students will be proficient in blending therapeutic products.
- Students will be able to differentiate between fragrance & essential oils, and learn an oil based on its country of origin.
Many of Our Students Go On To:
- Develop a new career in aromatherapy.
- Enhance an existing health care practice through the use of essential oils.
- Use essential oils for personal growth, self-care, and holistic and alternative medicine.
- Create essential oil retail businesses, online stores, organic and holistic body and skincare product lines and consultation services.
Your Aromatherapy Certification Program package Includes:
- In-person classes have access to over 20 different therapeutic grade, organic and wild-crafted essential oils and create several products including massage oils, inhalers, roll-on blends, massage oils and more! Over $200 in value!
- A hardcover copy of the Aromatherapy Certification Level 1 manual and workbook that includes all lessons, datasheets, activities, forms and more! (over $150 value)
- Extensive List of resources for quality suppliers and products.
- Detailed Information about various aromatherapy organizations and journals.
Why Choose Us
- Awesome Interactive Courses
- In-Person Training in Sunny Florida
- Provide a Career Path & Teacher Training
- CEUs Available through NCBTMB
- Natural & Organic Therapeutic Quality Oils
- Expert & Qualified Instructors
- Certification – NAHA Approved
- Franchises Available for Graduates of our Teacher Training Program
Continuing Education Credits (CEUs)
Our courses are approved for Massage Therapy by NCBTMB in Florida for 30 hours (in-person class).
All supplies for in-person classes are included in the tuition. You may use your own essential oils for activities if you choose.