Lemon Essential Oil Uses
Lemon Essential Oil Uses
1. For smelly shoes, place a couple drops of Lemon essential oil directly in the shoes, or dabbed on a cotton ball and placed inside shoes.
2. Place a few drops of Lemon essential oil on a cotton ball and place inside your vacuum cleaner bag.
3. Apply one drop of Lemon essential oil directly to a wart everyday until it’s gone.
4. Add a few drops of Lemon essential oil to a spray bottle filled with water and spray throughout your house to freshen up.
5. Add one drop of Lemon essential oil to a soft cloth to polish copper with gentle buffing.
6. For cleaning out the refrigerator or freezer, add one drop of Lemon essential oil to the final rinse water.
7. For acne, try liquefying cabbage leaves with witch hazel then strain. Add two drops of Lemon essential oil. Use as a lotion.
8. To treat troubled skin conditions, dab a couple drops of Lemon essential oil to your face and leave overnight. Wash off with warm water the next morning.
9. Baby got the sniffles? Add 2-4 drops of Lemon essential oil to a vaporizer (diffuser).
10. Place a couple of drops of Lemon essential oil on cotton balls and leave in specific areas to repel insects.
11. Did you know Lemon essential oil has hemostatic properties? It helps stops bleeding and with its bactericidal properties, it makes a wonderful wash for scrapes and cuts.
12. To detox, use Lemon essential oil in a lymphatic drainage massage.
13. Add a few drops of Lemon essential oil to a massage blend to help alleviate varicose veins. It is also helpful for the circulatory system and cleanses the blood.
14. Add a drop of Lemon essential oil to counteract acidity for rheumatic conditions, gout, arthritis and digestive issues. Lemon essential oil stimulates secretions from the stomach, liver and pancreas and supports the production of white blood cells.
15. Lemon essential oil is useful in skin care to brighten the complexion for oily skin. It also treats wrinkles and brown spots.
16. Add several drops of Lemon essential oil to a burner or room spray to help prevent the spread of infection.
17. Place a drop of Lemon essential oil on your toothbrush with toothpaste to whiten teeth.
18. Add 6 to 10 drops of Lemon essential oil to a spray bottle of water and spray it all over your pet’s body, especially head and behind ears to get rid it of fleas.
19. Got cockroaches? Spray Lemon essential oil on problem areas.
20. Dab Lemon essential oil on socks and clothing to ward off ticks.