Get Rid of Stretch Marks Fast with Frankincense Essential Oil
Getting rid of stretch marks naturally using frankincense essential oil is just one of the uses for this incredible fragrance. Some of the other ways you can use Frankincense essential oil include: reduce swelling, helping with insomnia, and concentration. See list below for more ways.
1. To help reduce swelling and irritation of an insect bite, place a drop of frankincense oil on location.
2. Dilute 50% frankincense oil with 50% carrier oil and apply to blistered areas, three times daily as needed. This works well to get rid of stretch marks fast too.
3. To help improve concentration, apply 1-2 drops of frankincense oil to the temple areas and back of the neck.
4. Apply 2-3 drops at the base of nails, to strengthen weak or brittle nails.
5. Sore feet? Try massaging a blend of 50% frankincense oil with 50% carrier oil on the soles of each foot at night.
6. Rub a couple drops of frankincense oil on stretch marks twice a day.
7. Trouble sleeping? Apply 1-3 drops of frankincense oil to the shoulders, stomach and soles of feet.
8. To help strengthen the immunity system, apply 1-3 drops of frankincense oil to each foot.