Creating a Mood with Essential Oils
Try these tricks for creating a “mood” in your home or office with essential oils:
- Diffuse or inhale Spikenard oil directly from the bottle to create an atmosphere of humility and worship.
- Apply a few drops of Spikenard oil to the crown of your head and the soles of your feet to help ground you and stimulate a feeling of courage.
- Inhale Sandalwood oil to instill spiritually and inner peace.
- Diffuse or inhale Aloes/Sandalwood oil to enhance deep sleep.
- Inhale Sandalwood oil to help remove negative programming from the cells.
- Diffuse or place a drop of Sandalwood oil in your hands, rub together, and cup hands over nose, inhaling for a joyful, uplifting mood lift!
- Diffuse or inhale Cedarwood oil from the bottle to enhance prayer and meditation.
- Place a drop or two of Cedarwood oil in your palms, rub hands together, then cup over your nose and inhale for mental clarity.
- Apply Cypress oil topically to help ease the feeling of loss.
- Use Cypress oil to help heal emotional trauma and create a feeling of security.
- Inhale Frankincense oil straight from the bottle to help elevate your mood.
- Diffuse Frankincense oil to create a prayerful atmosphere.
- To help bring emotional balance, try using 1-3 drops of Galbanum oil on each foot.
- Before prayer time, apply Galbanum oil to the soles of your feet and place 1 drop of oil into hands, rub together, then cup over nose and breathe deeply.
- To enhance your time of worship, combine Galbanum and Frankincense oil and diffuse.
- Add several drops of Hyssop oil to a glass spray water bottle to clear a room charged with negative emotion.
- Diffuse Hyssop oil to aid in a time of repentance and spiritual purification.
- Apply a drop of Myrtle oil to feet for courage and strength.
- Curb self-defeating feelings and addictions with Myrtle oil.Â Many people find Myrtle to be uplifting and refreshing.
- Mix Onycha oil and Rose of Sharon oil together with a carrier oil for a full body massage to elevate your mood.Â
- Diffuse Onycha oil with another favorite to create a warm, soothing mood.Â (Do not diffuse Onycha alone, as it is thick and resinous.)
- Apply Rose of Sharon oil to the wrists, inside elbows, temples, and soles of the feet to relieve nervousness or anxiety.
- Diffuse Rose of Sharon oil for 15-20 minutes a day to promote a calming effect throughout your house.
- Add 4 drops of Myrrh oil with carrier oil in a 15 ml bottle to apply for calming.
Â For more information about biblical essential oils and how to use them, please visit Rebecca’s website at http://www.HealWithOil.com.