- Good evening, are we to write our research papers in APA format?
- Are the precautions for topical ingesting and smelling?
- Text book vs online book
- :) thank you!
- I like the quote from Burfield. I also appreciate the divisions of precautions allowing the pregnant woman to have freedom to choose to use some oils that will most likely not injure her or her unborn child.
- Also, under the precautions lesson, EOs to avoid during Pregnancy, frankincense is listed. However, when i chose this answer, it was marked wrong. Please clarify if frankincense is or is not to be avoided during pregnancy. Or am I just seeing things crazy? it's possible:) thanks
- also, above it says that frankincense is an analgesic, but it was marked wrong because i didn't choose it as a NON therapeutic property..
- Is Frankincense one of the EOs that should be avoided during pregnancy?
- as a "skin penetrator" does orange oil "drive" other oils into the skin more quickly if applied together?
- the orange oil, as well as other citrus oils, is oxidized by the sunlight?
- this is good info to have! especially i like to link for reporting adverse reactions!
- Have you ever heard of someone having an allergic reaction to a purely natural essential oil being diffused in an open space? does the same thing happen via the nasal passageway as it does when introduced to the skin?
- I like the videos in this lesson, including yours
- Why are some of the answers on the test being marked wrong?